Update Jan. 10, 2021: Meter Installed
Opening Soon – Five Stalls, up to 250 kW
A new Royal Farms store opening soon in the Violetville neighborhood in Southwest Baltimore will have five V3 Tesla Supercharger stalls. The new location is at 1202 S Caton Ave., Baltimore, MD. This is just off I-95 Exit 50B.
This Tesla Supercharger location is about eight miles from the Boston Street Supercharger that opened a couple weeks ago in the Canton neighborhood. The first Baltimore Tesla Supercharger opened in McHenry Row on October 23, 2018.
Other Local Superchargers That Opened in 2020
Listed below are the sites that have opened in the Washington, DC and Baltimore area so far this year.
- Ashburn, VA 8 stalls, 250 kW at Harris Teeter (February)
- Washington, DC – Wisconsin Ave NW– 8 stalls, 72 kW at Safeway (March)
- Easton, MD 8 stalls, 250 kW at Royal Farms (May)
- Reston, VA 8 stalls, 250 kW at Reston Station (June)
- White Marsh, MD 8 stalls, 250 kW at Royal Farms (June)
- Chantilly, VA 8 stalls, 250 kW at Royal Farms (July)
- Vienna, VA 8 stalls, 250 kW at Wawa (July)
- Baltimore, MD – Boston Street – 12 stalls, 250 kW at Harris Teeter (October)
DC/Baltimore Tesla Superchargers Under Construction
Below are the known local Supercharger sites that are under construction. Also see the PlugInSites Map of DC Area Superchargers.
- Washington, DC – NE 12 stalls, 250 kW at Shops at Dakota Crossing
- Baltimore, MD – South Caton Avenue – 5 stalls, 250 kW at Royal Farms
- Falls Church, VA 8 stalls, 250 kW at Idylwood Plaza
Follow @PlugInSites on Twitter and subscribe below for updates.